The “Clinical Epigenetics Society” (CLEPSO) is a non-for-profit international association that is registered in St. Ingbert in the Saarland.
CLEPSO evolved out of the Saarland University.
Goals of the association:
- Promotion and support of scientific research projects and initiatives within the field of clinical epigenetics.
- Promotion of the scientific exchange among its members.
- Encouragement and support of relations to national and international societies within the area of clinical and translational research.
- Development of an international research and scientific network within the field of clinical epigenetics.
- CLEPSO Forum: the „Clinical Epigenetics“ journal, scientific symposia and meetings, newsletters, internet blogs etc.